Skype
SpacePause

Break the Blocks 2: Music Break the Blocks 2: Music

I like the Idea, but there are still a couple things to be cleared. for example, it took roughly a minute, maybe more after the music stopped and the blocks stopped falling before it realized the game was over. the score kept rising that entire time as well. so could use a little work still, but I like it.

Nyan Cat Wars Nyan Cat Wars

alright.

music and sound effects aside, there are a couple glitches. I have found a few places where there is no return. (for example, in the beginning, if you go too far back, you cant go back. or inside the areas, a spot with no ceiling where you fly up and disappear from the game) it has potential, but its not there yet.

Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

alrighty.

I can honestly say I wasnt expecting that for the ending. It could do more for the gameplay though. I bought a few helpers, fully upgraded them, and left it open in another tab for a while.

Community College Sim Community College Sim

Very interesting

it has an interesting way of going about things. yet I still only got D's!

3D Target Shooting - V2 3D Target Shooting - V2

awesome!

this game is one of the best I have played of the webcam games! and for those having trouble with mouse distance, there is always using wireless! I do!

ImpactGames responds:

Great idea! Also now if you don't have wireless you don't have to be 2 feet away it is just recommended. What really messes up the game is when you have your face pressed up against that camera.

Bitejacker Bitejacker

nice game!

I like the game. its fun and addictive. but it needs a way to save for non mochi members.

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Great Game!

this game is fantastic! heard of it from a friend, so I came to investigate. its hilarious! but i agree with FoxBoy. what if we want to go back to the original?